Programmes of work in this area: Choice
- Consumer choice and standards - L01 (3)
- Food additives - Research - A01 (28)
- Food authenticity - Research - Q01 (25)
- Food authenticity - Surveys - Q02 (3)
- Imported foods - Research - I02 (2)
- Research, surveillance and monitoring - Scotland (S01, S04, S14) - S14 (1)
- Safety Assessment of Genetically Modified Foods - G02 (6)
Metabolome technology for the profiling of GM and conventionally bred plant materials
Transcriptome, proteome and metabolome analysis to detect unintended effects in genetically modified potato.
Analysis of seed storage proteins in transgenic wheat and barley using electrophoresis.
Comparison of the metabolome and proteome of GM and non-GM wheat: Defining substantial equivalence
Development and comparison of molecular profiling methods for improved safety evaluation using GM brassicas.
The application of metabolic profiling to the safety assessment of GM foods
- Safety of novel foods - G01 (7)
- Social Science Research - Labelling - X06 (11)
- The safety assessment of novel and GM foods - G03 (11)